Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

Mixed-Media-Karte


Diese Karte ist aus meinem ersten Layout-Hintergrund-Versuch entstanden. Die Strukturpaste in silber finde ich total schön! Den Stempelabdruck habe ich mit Wassertank-Pinsel und Stempeltinte ausgemalt. Mixed-Media ist sehr spannend weil man nie weiss, wie am Ende alles wird, bezw. ob es gelingt....;-)

I did this card with a piece of cardstock which I had actually planned to be my basis for the layout I showed you last week. But then I did not like how it came out. I really like the silver paste I used with the stencil. I also used a watertank-pencil to colour the stamped image. One of the exciting factors about mixed media is that you never know, whether it turns out exactly the way you planned it ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen